Since Kevin and Tod were interested in the data, I've uploaded to the
web. You can download either the Access database or the tab-delimited
data export from here:

http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/staff/ejlynema/lc/

I noted on the page that this data is only available for public domain
use within the US (according to my understanding of the copyright). So I
guess if you wanted to use it outside of the US, you'd need to contact
LC regarding permission. Maybe someone else can correct me if I'm wrong
on that.

I noticed the the tab-delimited export doesn't include the column
headers, so you may need to look at the database to figure out what's
going on. It's pretty self-explanatory, except the last column of data
represents the level within the hierarchy for the call number range.

Let me know if anybody has questions.

-emily