By "publish," do you mean print to hard-copy, or something more?

A swap board is an excellent feature. It beats leaving a note on the
staff bulletin board: "Can anyone swap with me for the week of
November 7th?"

--
Sharon M. Foster, B.S., J.D., 0.58 * (MLS)
F/OSS Evangelist

Any opinions expressed here are entirely my own.