Hello all--

Cornell Library is excited to announce a new  senior-level position, Chief Technology Strategist (CTS). If you know of individuals who would be interested in this position, I'd appreciate your passing this announcement along to them. I'd also be happy to talk to them about this opportunity.

Reporting directly to the University Librarian and serving as a key member of the senior management team, the CTS will:
Formal affiliation with the Information Science Program in the Cornell Faculty of Computing and Information Science for appropriately credentialed candidate, and academic rank dependent on education and experience.

Applications are accepted online.To apply for this position go to: http://www.ohr.cornell.edu/jobs/ search under the job category of Librarians, select posting number 07563, and follow the instructions for online submission.  Please include a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information for three references.  Applications requested by December 1, 2007.  Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.

Many thanks, Anne

Anne R. Kenney
Interim University Librarian
Cornell University Library