Perhaps the poster was paraphrasing the quote "Writing about music is like dancing about architecture."

At least that's how I read it.

- Mike

__________________________
Mike Kmiec
Lead Developer : Innovation Centre
National Library of New Zealand
Te Puna Matauranga o Aotearoa
+64 4 474 3137

>>> Roy Tennant <[log in to unmask]> 8/11/2007 7:49 pm >>>
I really wish I could understand what you mean. I think I get the difference
between a contract and its enforcement and software architecture, but is
there a reason why these should not be addressed in the same talk? There is
clearly something I'm not getting here, so perhaps further explication could
help me to see it? Thanks,
Roy

--

This e-mail is intended for the addressee only and may contain information which is subject to legal privilege. The contents are not necessarily the official view or communication of the National Library of New Zealand. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail or any information in, or attached to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately or return the original message to the National Library by e-mail, and destroy any copies. The National Library does not accept any liability for changes made to this e-mail or attachments after sending.

All e-mails have been scanned for viruses and content by security software. The National Library reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its network.