> But this part is
> what I, as a developer writing discovery systems, need most and fail to
> get from current systems.

Exactly!

This is the reason I have been investiagating NCIP - since it is already implemented (currently in limited stages) in my ILS as well as open source ILSs such as Evergreen have it as well.

There are many standards that would work - but NCIP seems to be the only thing practical at the current moment.  I am also a newbie to NCIP and my ILS vendor just told me that they don't have any documentation on the NCIP server.

Where is Roy and his manifesto when you need him!

Andrew