Stop right there, did you say coldfusion?  I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. :)

I would rather something available in java, c, c#, perl, php, etc.
I was thinking about making my own - but I have too much on my plate as is so I am looking to hack something in the open source market.

Thanks
Andrew