Dear all,

I'm looking for appliance servers for web development with a suite of
tools included (AMP+Java) running on either Linux/Solaris. Are there
any reliable commercial vendors who supply these with support so that
all our IT folks have to deal with is the basic care & feed (rack
mount, networking, etc) of the machine.

There are some good web hosting services out there (we already use
one) but I'm interested in a scenario where server hardware is hosted
locally but the support (routine system patches, requests for new
modules, upgrades, etc) comes from outside. Any pointers are much
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Harish

Harish Maringanti