Hi Kat. Yeah, I found your appropriate web page discussing this policy
seconds after I sent the email, embaressingly.

Interestingly, I think many of us never noticed you included
non-open-access content until recently. Perhaps you've recently added
feeds which contain a lot more restricted content.

I am glad to hear you are considering creating an OA-only repository.
There is definitely a huge need for one. I hope you or someone else
creates a comprehensive one. Perhaps DOAR is already it, I will
investigate DOAR. For my purposes, I really need some kind of
machine-searchable API, but it looks like DOAR may very well contain
one. I will investigate. Thanks very much for the pointer, hopefully
DOAJ will meet my needs.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind