Two things regarding mailing list administratativia (or however it is
spelled).

   1. In the past twenty-four hours there has been a furry of new
subscribers. What happened? Was there some sort of announcement
somewhere?

   2. This list has roughly 800 subscribers. The growth is slow and
steady. By contrast, the NGC4Lib mailing list has roughly 1800
subscribers with little growth. I think this is sort of funny because
coders make up much less than half of library workers yet one of
their mailing lists is just less than half the size of a profession-
wide mailing list. Put another way, I think this group is rather
cohesive.

--
Eric Lease Morgan
University Libraries of Notre Dame