From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Eric Lease Morgan
Sent: 07 January 2008 00:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] facebook

I am having a bit of fun with Facebook.

Last Friday I got a renewed interest in Facebook. Don't ask me why. I
don't know. I do know though that syndicating library content to
social networks (Facebook, MySpace, Delicious, etc.) seems to be a
rage. To that end I have taken a stab at writing a few Facebook
applications, and below is the simplest one shared here in the hopes
other (Perl) hackers don't spin their wheels as much as I did.

...snip...

--
Eric Lease Morgan
University Libraries of Notre Dame