There's at least one "data librarian" on the list, me. It would be great to
hear from others either on the list or perhaps in Portland.

Currently libraries have a strong presence in the social science data
community (e.g. IASSIST) but in the scientific data community our role is
spotty. One institution where the library is taking initiative is Purdue.
Check 'em out: http://d2c2.lib.purdue.edu/

If others have examples, please submit them!

-Harrison

--
Harrison Dekker -- Coordinator of Data Services -- UC Berkeley Libraries
510-642-8095 :: GTalk:vagrantscholar :: AIM:hdekker :: Meebo:ucbdekker