Hi all,

LibLime has an immediate opening for an Application Developer to work
on development of several library-relevant open-source applications,
including the Koha Integrated Library System.

NOTE: We'll be at Code4libCon -- if you have the personal and professional
skills for this position and would like to work in a rapidly growing technology
company, we'd love to meet you. Send your resume and cover letter to

Required Skills:

1. Knowledge and experience with Perl and building Web applications
(HTML::Template,
DBI, XML::LibXML, MARC::* a plus), C, Javascript, SQL (MySQL experience a plus)

2. Command-line knowledge of UNIX/Linux environment (Debian used
internally on most
servers).

3. Experience with revision control systems (such as CVS, SVN, Git, etc.)

4. Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications.
Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes.
Ability to
write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program
modifications.
Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw
conclusions. Ability to
learn and support new systems and applications. Work with users requires
interpersonal skills. This is normally acquired through a combination
of a Bachelor's
Degree and three to five years of programming experience.

Desired skills:

1. Knowledge of library-specific standards/protocols such as MARC,
MODS, Dublin Core,
Z39.50, other Z39.* standards, NCIP, SIP2, or ability to quickly
obtain such knowledge.

2. Knowledge of library workflows in areas such as circulation,
cataloging, acquisitions,
serials, or ability to quickly obtain such knowledge.

About LibLime

LibLime is a company dedicated to providing open-source software solutions
to libraries via a service-oriented business model. We're an equal opportunity
employer offering excellent compensation packages, including health, dental,
paid leave, and a 401(k) retirement plan.

CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support
[log in to unmask] |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS