I'm sending this message on behalf of a colleague at the British
Library.  The LIFE2 project focuses on the lifecycle costs for
digital collections.  Full disclosure: I'm a member of the LIFE2
Project Board.

Sayeed

Sayeed Choudhury
Associate Dean for Library Digital Programs
Hodson Director of the Digital Research and Curation Center
Sheridan Libraries
Johns Hopkins University

Begin forwarded message: