HI Folks,

We were one of the first libraries to get the GBS API working on our OPAC.
Like many OPACs, ours is difficult to modify at times and requires a dynamic
insert of a generated (by PHP) JavaScript, which is hosted on a separate
server to the OPAC pages.

It seems to work fine on most browsers, giving an appropriate link to a
full/partial text preview of that work on GBS.  I run into a problem with
IE6, which means that the function defined in the JavaScript aren't
available by the time the script is called at the bottom of the page.

You should be able to see a GBS link on most pages, here is an example:

http://witcat.wit.ie/search/i?SEARCH=0192833987

The attached image shows you what you should see.

If anyone can shed any light on this, it would be appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,

David Kane
Systems Librarian
Waterford Institute of Technology