Hi Sunny,

If you have any questions about starting up with OJS, feel free to post
to the support forum at http://pkp.sfu.ca/support/forum/ or contact the
team through the website at http://pkp.sfu.ca/ . We'd love to hear your
requirements for integration with IRs and other services.

Mark

--
Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems