For folks who are at the Spring Forum as well as those of you who couldn't make it, there are at least two of us who are mini-blogging the forum via Twitter. You can follow this at: http://twemes.com/dlf08s. I find this a really useful way both to quickly note the interesting issues at a conference and, if I'm not at the conference, to follow some of the discussion going on.

If you do use Twitter, add the hashtag #dlf08s to your tweets about the Forum to have the tweme service include them.

Sarah Shreeves
Sarah L. Shreeves
Coordinator, Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship
217-333-4648 or 217-244-3877