On Tue, 6 May 2008, Jonathan Gorman wrote:

> Have a link to your server?
>
> Hopefully your system has a pretty flexible feed system and lets you specify date ranges or the like.
>
> Then just do something like
> wget url_to_rss.
> That will create the rss file.

If you're willing to really beat on the server to achieve this, you can
use wget's recursive mode, and have it crawl the site.  (you'll then have
to find the appropriate files, as they'll be intermixed with the HTML and
whatever other output formats)

It might be easier to take a look at the code that generates the RSS feed,
and just increase the maximum so that it'll generate an RSS file with the
complete list of articles, however.

(although, I'd probably add a flag so you have to request a complete dump,
or rename it to some other location, so other people don't get flooded
should they request the URL when you're doing it.)

-----
Joe Hourcle