Is their any hope for those of us who rely on our Expect-monkeys in III?
My most important Expect scripts use the create-list function, and I
hope that'll stay around for a while. But I'm sure they'll eventually go
away too.

Has III shown any interest in building in their own macros/automation
features to do the sorts of tasks for which we rely on Expect?

Ken

--
Ken Irwin
Reference Librarian