Hi John,

Thanks for the quick response. I tried accessing the feed with lynx to no
avail. Its been quite awhile since I worked w/ lynx. I'll take a quick look
at wget as well and see if its deployed here and usable.

Can you spare a few moments to send an example of your "quick and dirty"
method?

Feel free to do this on- or off-list if you have the time.
Thanks again!
--
Carlton Brown
Associate Director & IT Services Manager