I am being a little lazy here, hoping someone else might have already "been
there, done that."

A friend wrote:

"many of the Open Source applications I tried to build needed lots of little
bug fixes from the original source code to get them working. I'm guessing
the big Linux distributions usually have everything tested out so it
compiles without
issues (most of the time) once you have all the tarballs... With all these
Open Source sites, there isn't a site for distributing Open Source
executables (plus required source), is there? I don't want to start a whole
project on Sourceforge for orphan Open Source projects, just find a place to
share precompiled Open Source programs (and source/patches) I like with some
friends or anyone else who wants a copy."

Done anyone know of open source repositories that have precompiled
software?  (Especially low resource software)

Thanks,
Carol

--
Carol Bean