> My biggest complaint at the current time is that the III Millennium
> modules run just barely faster than a human can interact with them.

Between the speed and reliability issues, automating GUIs is a
hopeless cause except when needs are modest.

Despite the mind blowing hardware we stick on desktops nowadays, it is
more accurate to describe some applications as "walking" rather than
"running" (Mil is hardly the only offender in this category). The good
news is that these apps probably reduce your chances of getting
repetitive stress injuries... ;)

kyle