I know my suggestion is probably filled with copyright infringements but
you could use your Amazon API to get links to all of their images. Your
url would look something like this:

Using the 024 will usually generate a unique result and then you can
choose from a variety of image sizes.  I have a kind of API of an API
service running at chopac.org as an example.  Simply enter a UPC or ISBN
and you get back an xml file with cover link and product link. Small,
medium (default) and large images are available by adding s, m or l at
the end of the UPC.

Examples:

Simspons Movie-- http://chopac.org/cgi-bin/tools/upc2image.pl?024543484271
Simpsons Movie (small image)--
http://chopac.org/cgi-bin/tools/upc2image.pl?024543484271s

The product link is supplied to somewhat fulfill Amazon's requirements
to link to their items.

Later,
Charles Ledvina
infosoup.org