Wow, that's great news. I'll have to send a thank-you to the Google
developer that I was needling over email, much to her annoyance. Thanks
for the update.  And wow, I see that's about the Google API in general,
not just the Books component! That's GREAT news.  I wonder if it applies
to the books component too, I hope so.

Jonathan