I wonder if the planet can be configured to display only blog posts
that have certain tag(s)?  This, of course, would be effective only if
the blog owners agree to help by adding extra tag(s) on their blog
posts.  If they agree and the configuration can be done, only relevant
topics would be displayed on the planet.

I also support truncating the posts.

thanks,
ranti.

--