K.G. Schneider wrote:
>>> I wonder if the planet can be configured to display only blog posts
>>> that have certain tag(s)?
>>>

> As someone who has an omnibus blog, I'd like that and would certainly be
> willing to tag what I consider to be relevant posts. You might want to
> define the tag well enough that we know when to apply it.
>
> K.G. Schneider

It should be easy enough to do this with most blogging software. For
example, before I migrated my blog, the feed on Planet Code4Lib used the
RSS feed for a specific category (I think it was either "library" or
"technology" but I forget). I'm not sure how all blog software works,
but I assume most of them can set up an RSS feed based on category or
tag. In those situations, the Planet Code4Lib can be configured to just
use those feeds.

Edward