> > This would definitely take care of wide-ranging blogs that include
> > code4lib-ish content.
>
> I guess I'm alone here, but I actually like seeing posts that aren't
> just about dull library coding crap :-)
>
> //Ed

:-)

I feel self-conscious about seeing posts reflected in the "planet" that
are not related to library technology, only because I'm not willing to
break up my blog into sub-blogs and don't know if oysters and pace
layering really go together for the "planet." (These posts relate for
me, obviously; my blog is a logical continuum of thought in my head, and
if you don't see the relationship between oysters and pace layering,
well, you're just not paying *attention.*) I even worry about making
that comment in case someone says "code4lib is about code, period!"

K.G. Schneider