I'd say it's a mixture of the two.  Jennifer, who mostly runs it (I'm
just along for the ride), and I have added ones we've thought were
relevant.  We've also had requests to add a blog and have done that.
There is a policy there that says we will add or remove on request.
We've never received, to my knowledge, any requests asking that a blog
(their own or not their own) be removed, despite some blogs having
personal content.  Maybe that's the difference between one or two
people running a pet project and having something belong to a
community.

Kevin

--
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people and those who know better.