I think Kyle brings up a great point. If we can get links to previews,
patrons will have a better understanding of what a book has to decide if
they want to go to another library on campus to look at it, request it to be
retrieved from off-site storage, ILL it, etc. This would be a very useful
thing to many patrons, I think.

Edward