Hi folks,

I have some straightforward MySQL data tables that I would like to be
editable by some of my less-techy colleagues. I tend to think of
phpMyAdmin as a perfectly serviceable and reasonably interface for
updating database tables, but I'm told that it's kind of intimidating to
the uninitiated.

Are there alternatives that are meant for non-admin-types? I'd want
something with read/write permissions, but that could be targeted at
just a few tables, wouldn't have any of the more potent tools (drop,
empty, etc.). In the ideal world, I might like something that would
prevent users from doing things like accidentally changing primary key
data and things like that.

I've thought about writing something, but I suspect that would be
reinventing the wheel. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ken

--