Hi,

Another OSS option is http://qubit-toolkit.org. It's currently tuned only to archives-oriented collections, but over the next few months will be further developed to accommodate more general types of digital collections.

Mark

Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
Voice: 778.782.5753 / Fax: 778.782.3023
[log in to unmask] / http://www.sfu.ca/~mjordan/