Hey, Jangle *has* an ILS-DI interface!  It just has the option of
supplying other interfaces, as well.

It supports all of "Level 1" except for HarvestExpandedRecords (I just
haven't gotten to it, yet, since I've learned what it means).

http://groups.google.com/group/ils-di/browse_thread/thread/71d78edc0c800f27

-Ross.