Shawn Boyette ☠ wrote:
> I don't think he was asking about *programmers* creating or modifying *schema*.

It's true -- I just want a simple little data entry tool (which I've got
now! That was easy.)

I've been doing all of my development by hand, without the luxury of
frameworks, not out of any programmerly virtue, but just out of
simplicity -- ie, I've not taken the time to learn about frameworks. It
sure would be nice to take the time at some point, and I'll keep Tim's
injunctions about abstraction in mind when I do.

*thanks and joy*
Ken

--
Ken Irwin