>>> Zachary Spalding <[log in to unmask]> 07/17/08 10:20 AM >>>
I also have another project that I am working on at the moment and
for that I am using Greenstone.  For me the learning cure was pretty
big and doing customization was a big deal but I think that I am
getting the hang of it.  There client is not as friendly as the
ContentDM one, but if your dealing with a small computer friendly
population it will probably work just fine.

Zachary Spalding

I'm pretty busy this summer, but please let me know if you need help with Greenstone. :) The software is a bit of an odd-ball and I totally agree with you about the GLI-client.

- Gavin