From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Svarckopf, Jennifer
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Query: Standalone - log file code - for tracking
CDRom Usage

Here at Justice we have a number of standalone computers with CDRoms
(I'm totally new to my job) and the new Collection Development Librarian
would like to find out how much the CDRoms are used.  I've found a few
references in the late nineties to a log file that can track which CD
Roms have been used and for how long.  Does anyone have something like
this they can share?  Any other ideas?  Thanks so much.

Cheers,
Jennifer
Jennifer Svarckopf
613-957-4592