I have a classic IE CSS rendering issue. The home page that I am
building for my library will have a content area that is laid out in
five columns, each a div tag with another div tag nested inside to
control spacing (which gets around another IE bug). What I have renders
fine on Windows XP installations of Firefox 2, Safari 3 and Opera 9.24,
but IE 7 will not allow these div tags to inherit the background of
their container, and does something strange with the drop shadow effect
on the right hand side. (I haven't tested IE6 or non Windows systems
yet.) Has anyone seen this bug before, and are there workarounds? I
can't seem to find anything in my research.

http://frenzy.marinlibrary.org/prototype/

- David

---
David Cloutman <[log in to unmask]>