Our organisation is looking into getting an enterprise search and I was
wondering how many libraries out there have incorporated library
collection into a 'federated' search that would retrieve a whole lot:
a library collection items, external sources (websites, databases),
internal documents (available on share drives and/or records systems),
maybe even records from other internal applications, etc.?

I would like to hear about your experience and what is good or bad about
it.

Please reply on or offline whichever more convenient.

I'll collate answers.

Thanks,

Renata Dyer
Systems Librarian
Information Services
The Treasury
Langton Crescent, Parkes ACT 2600 Australia
(p) 02 6263 2736
(f) 02 6263 2738
(e) [log in to unmask]

<https://adot.sirsidynix.net.au/uhtbin/cgisirsi/ruzseo2h7g/0/0/49>

Please Note: The information contained in this e-mail message
and any attached files may be confidential information and
may also be the subject of legal professional privilege.  If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this
e-mail is unauthorised.  If you have received this e-mail by error
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this transmission together with any attachments.