I think this is a great idea!

I'd also be interested in seeing further discussion on this list, like
Ed said, if you or others go ahead with this idea (local code4libs).

Also, I'd be interested in working with others in North Carolina if
there are folks here who'd be interested in starting a
http://nc.code4lib.org or http://code4lib.org/nc for sharing what's
going on regionally.  Just respond to this post or drop me an email
and let's plan something.

Joanna DiPasquale, Paul Albert, Kevin Reiss, etc., please keep us
informed of your progress or better yet discuss the process on list so
that we can all benefit from your experience!

Thanks for posting with the idea,

Kevin

--
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people and those who know better.