Well, in this case one of the major goals of this project would be to
remove the dependency on the OPAC for providing a call number browse. We
would like to be able to turn off support for our OPAC here at some
point, since we're not using any longer for keyword searching.

-emily

--
Emily Lynema
Systems Librarian for Digital Projects