On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Mark A. Matienzo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Are you aware that there is an existing, yet embryonic, FLOSS project
> called FreeCite?
>
> http://www.freecite.org/

Yes, we've been in contact with Gunther Maier on the matter. We have
discussed adding links between our sites, for people who may have
confused the two. Given that his project has been on hold for a while
and is of a much different nature than our own, we didn't think it
would be too confusing.

Miriam Goldberg
Sr Software Developer
Public Display