Dear Colleagues:

The Fall Forum is beginning to take shape as we deal with everything from reserving more rooms to lining up an exciting agenda of rich content for the program. On logistics, I did reserve more rooms at the Westin Providence, and may open up a small group block at the Hilton around the corner if we need more.

We look forward to presenting two keynotes: one on open educational resources (OER), the other on mobile technology. The Developers' Roundtable will meet as usual, under the leadership of Charles Blair. In case you've missed it there's a new kid on the block; look for the Project Managers' Group inaugural meeting in a post-conference timeslot on Friday afternoon, Nov. 14.

The Program Committee is busy working on the program as I write this, and we'd like to express our appreciation to all of you that took time to submit proposals. Stay tuned for the draft program release within the next few weeks.

Regards,

Barrie

DLF Program Manager
+1-202-436-4749