Dear Colleagues:

DLF has contracted with the Hilton Providence <http://snurl.com/3rxf1> for a block of rooms, since the Westin Providence is now full. I will be updating our website to reflect this soon, but in the meantime you heard it first here. The DLF contract rate for the Hilton is $149/night, and should be available to you today. If you want to make a reservation today and have trouble getting our conference rate, then I suggest to go ahead with the reservation and contact me so I can have the group rate applied to your reservation retrospectively.

- Barrie

DLF Program Manager
+1-202-436-4749