Hi all,

In August we proposed starting a "Project Managers' Forum" at Fall
DLF, 2008, and asked for your expressions of interest. We've gotten a
lot of enthusiasm for this idea, so we're scheduling it as a post-
conference on Friday, 11/14, from 1-5pm. Please mark the date in your
calendars.

We'll be back in touch on this list with updates as the agenda takes
shape. In the mean time, if you are interested in attending but
haven't yet contacted us, please send us an email off-list expressing
your interest (a quick "yes I would be interested" will do). We'll be
contacting the "expressed interest" group to get input on forum themes
and structure.

Thanks,
Delphine Khanna (U. of Pennsylvania) [log in to unmask]
Jennifer Vinopal (NYU) [log in to unmask]