Dear Colleagues:

I have compiled some travel information that may be helpful as you begin planning your travel.

The best way to get to Providence is either by air to the Providence airport or by train to the Providence station. Amtrak  stops at Providence along the Acela Express and Northeast Regional routes. The train station is 3 blocks from the Westin Providence.

The following links will take you to information about the Providence Amtrak station and the Providence airport:

Amtrak -  http://tinyurl.com/6kk3hv

T.F. Green Airport in Providence (PVD) - www.pvdairport.com

Ground Transportation:

The Westin Providence suggests taking a cab from the airport to the hotel. The average cost one way to the hotel is $30, and the ride is approximately 15 minutes long. Here are some cab options:

Airport Taxi & Limousine Service
(401) 737-2868
2000 Post Road
Warwick, RI 02886
http://www.airporttaxiri.com/

D.R.TAXI CAB SERVICE INC.
(401) 640-9689
P.O.Box 29315
Providence, RI 02909
http://drtaxicab.com/

The airport outlines some other options for ground transportation on their website at http://tinyurl.com/6hcshh

We look forward to seeing you in Providence!

Jaime Moore
Digital Library Federation