hello,

we're coming into our preparations for the Fall Forum, which looks
really exciting!  we are slated to have keynotes from katrin verclas, of
mobileactive.org, and ahrash bissell, of cc:learn, a creative commons
effort; I expect another one possibly as well.  we're going to have
a top flight panel of counsel who will discuss how and why cultural
institutions should be more aggressive in asserting fair use.  we'll
clearly going to be having some great talks on new developments, both
among our institutions, and a few on the edges, from our allied
organizations.

I want to encourage folks to do last paper submissions; we'll be
reviewing soon, and we want to see everyone's work get a chance!
so if you have been working on something really cool, or you want
to take the wraps off something stealth, we'd love to see it in the
pile!

registration for both attendees and presenters is at -
<https://www.regonline.com/FR208>.