this was also a big part of why i think a virtual stack browse has
something to offer. our campus has over 40 libraries ranging from the
largest library in the state to departmental reading rooms w/ items in
our catalog. a virtual stack browse has the benefit of leveraging the
benefits of call number enabled serendipitous discovery across multiple
physical locations even if they are all books.

-steve

--
Stephen Meyer
Library Application Developer

608-265-2844 (ph)

"Just don't let the human factor fail to be a factor at all."
- Andrew Bird, "Tables and Chairs"