The Alexander Inn is a good hotel, I've heard. It's not too far from
Market St. Station, which is only a stop or two away from the Station
needed to get to the conference.

There are hotels in Center City that are closer to the Market Street
station, though, including the Loews hotel, Philadelphia Marriot
Downtown, etc. I'd check around that area, as it has a lot of hotels for
the nearby conference center. Go ahead and search "51 N 12th St # 2,
Philadelphia, PA" on Google Maps to get an idea.

Also, you can check out the Philly public transportation system's maps
at http://www.septa.com, if you want to explore other parts of the city
for hotel options. Nearly every Regional Rail train that runs in Philly
stops at 30th St. station (near PALINET), if not all of them.

Hope that helps--Stacy Konkiel

--
Stacy Konkiel
Digital Repository Resident