Thanks to Ross Singer, the second vote on the logo idea is now open, and
will be open until Tuesday evening, 10:45-ish EST (I didn't make this up).
The options are listed below, as well as on the voting form. You will need
to have an account on http://code4lib.org/ in order to vote, and you use the
same login and password. Please see:

http://dilettantes.code4lib.org/voting_booth/election/index/6

And vote early and often!