Hi Roy,

Did we lose the "no logo" option?  I know this is an opportunity for
refinement but the "no logo" and "I don't care" options in the last
poll, when put together, had a pretty big total.  Perhaps we drop the
"I don't care" which is nice for self expression, but doesn't really
tell us much in the way of what we should do and just have a "no logo"
option?

2c

Kevin

--
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people and those who know better.