Keith Jenkins wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Jay Luker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> The reasons I threw the Northampton/Amherst area out there are a) it's
>> central to a lot of NE and is on or near the major highways (91 and
>> 90)
>
> ...and if you are willing to bend the interpretation of "NE" to mean
> not just New England, but North East, there might be a few of us
> across the border in New York state who might be tempted to join in
> the fun.  In which case the Northampton/Amherst locale would have
> extra appeal.

Allow me to echo Keiths sentiment (and not just because we work in the
same building).  At Cornell we are doing active development (I am one of
the developers) on our "Campus Library Gateway".  Cornell has 20 unit
libraries, almost all of which with their own web presence, including
Mann Library (where Keith and I work).  The Mann Library web site is
also being retooled in Drupal.