Hi, Phil.

We use Fedora Commons at University of Virginia, and we're in the
process of rolling out Blacklight as our front end. You can see an
example of it at http://blacklight.betech.virginia.edu. This allows
us to maintain a single index containing all of our bibliographic
holdings from our library, along with items from our Fedora digital
repository.

I hope you'll be able to see the images, since in many cases they're
IP restricted in Fedora, but here is an example of our image
collection, stored in Fedora and displayed with Blacklight:

http://blacklight.betech.virginia.edu/catalog?collection_facet=UVa
+Image+Collection

And here is a search for TEI text objects, also from our Fedora
repository:

http://blacklight.betech.virginia.edu/?collection_facet=UVa+Library
+Text&page=2

This project is still in development, so I hope you won't hit any
bugs, but please let me know if you do. We're pretty excited about
delivering our Fedora content in this way. Blacklight is open source
(http://blacklight.rubyforge.org/) and we would love to have more
development partners. There's also an effort to create a Blacklight
front end for Miradora (but I can't find a website for this, sorry).

Let me know if you want more information, or better yet, join the
mailing list.

Bess

Elizabeth (Bess) Sadler
Research and Development Librarian